Friday, March 21, 2014

Language School- Day 10

I'm home again for the weekend!! What a great feeling!

The test went so well today, and I've already had opportunity to use a lot of its content since I've been home this evening. I love when I can see how relevant what I'm learning is in my real life. We also covered a concept that's been unclear to me the entire time I've lived here, so that was awesome! (Predication of the verb "to be" for all you fellow nerds out there...)

By popular demand (Kels!), here is a picture of Ba Mwiinga. He's just the best, and he let class out early today so I could get on the road and see the babes. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Here's a quote that I liked that you might share with Ba Mwiinga:
    ❝If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.❞
    ‒Nelson Mandela

    ReplyDelete