Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bo William Hawley

I interrupt my normally scheduled language school update for more important news. Today, in Oklahoma, my nephew was born. Bo William Hawley. 

I'm so happy and sad, all at the same time, you know? These are the times I'm supposed to be home, to be a part of the huge moments in our family's lives. Bo will be 9 months old when I meet him, and that's just so hard to believe. 

I've never been as thankful for technology as I have been today. I was updated every step of the way and have already facetimed with the sweet baby boy. My family is so good to make me feel so included in what's happening all the time. 

My heart aches for home tonight. There's not much else to say but that, I guess. More on the joys of language learning tomorrow :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment