Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 2

After meeting with a doctor today, we have been sent back home to wait another month to review him again. In a nutshell, the neurosurgeon was too overloaded to see him and felt like we will be safe to keep monitoring him from home until he can review him in four weeks. They feel like right now he is stable and compensating well, meaning the excess fluid must be draining elsewhere without a shunt at this point. We are halfway home now and will make the rest of the journey tomorrow morning. He's been oohed and ahhed over by all who've met him like he deserves!

Thanks for your prayers, and please keep praying that the fluid doesn't build up anymore and cause damage before we go back next month to decide the next course of action. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment